SE Exam Scoring Workshop

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really struggled with bridge questions in the morning. I think it's very likely that I only got 1 or maybe 2 of them right. Back to nerding for me.
Agreed. When I got done I felt I didn't do very well on them. 

Congratulations dussbucs! You've certainly had a rough ride through this but I bet that makes it all the more worth it.

Congratulations to everyone else getting a passing score.

Congratulations dussbucs! You've certainly had a rough ride through this but I bet that makes it all the more worth it.

Congratulations to everyone else getting a passing score.
Thanks MightyEngineer.  It certainly was a rough ride.  I always did well on the PM bridge essays.  But the AM multiple choice kept tripping me up.

Congrats to everyone who passed on page 2.  If you didn't pass, keep trying -  the difficulty of these exams are why they mean so much in our profession.   Thanks to everyone on this board who helped me out.  Bassplayer and David Connor stood out for me.   Thanks guys.

Congrats to everyone who passed on page 2.  If you didn't pass, keep trying -  the difficulty of these exams are why they mean so much in our profession.   Thanks to everyone on this board who helped me out.  Bassplayer and David Connor stood out for me.   Thanks guys.
Congrats!  You did what I wish I had done years ago:  Take and pass the Lateral first, then worry about the Vertical.

Yeah I took the lateral first because  I heard it was harder so if I knocked it out I figured It would take the pressure off for the vertical.  8 also do a lot of seismic so lateral seemed like an easier entry into the SE.    

I definitely thought Vertical morning was harder,   so who knows?   I'm just glad I was able to get it done. 

^ I really need to post these from my PC and not my phone.

I passed both vertical and lateral!

Congrats to all who passed and thanks to everybody on this board. The info has been extremely valuable.

Back