Scary Moment

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I was using a cheap corded type until I picked up a phone without a standard headset connection. That kind of forced the change to bluetooth and another battery to keep charged.
mine doesn't have a std headset connection either, the phone came with a 3in adapter cord to use convert the mini usb to std headset plug

^ yes folks we have another winner.
What ever happened to the unwritten "zipper" code where one car goes from each side? No one wants to let anybody in these days.
It's the general degradation of civilized behavior??? I don't know. People are just more selfish and rude these days, so it seems (that's probably what every generation thinks)

so area specific. Some places that holds true and others not. Where I grew up when the street lights went out, total chaos ensued. It becomes a four way stop people!!! Traffic backs ups, and accidents/near accidents occur all the time. Like after the first snowfall fo the season people forgot how to drive.
On the contrary, that's exactly what happened here - no one knows the "rule" that it reverts to a 4-way stop. People would just run through the signal until they noticed a few cars piling up in the other direction,a dn then they would stop and give the other side a turn. It seemed chaotic, but it also seemed to work very well.

Back