SC Results for Oct 09 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeysVee

MASTER SPAMMER!
Reaction score
Let's get this thing started....the wait :popcorn: is coming to and end :(

I'm guessing they will come on December 15th

got my fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
SC was 53 days...so Tuesday?...Louisiana has been a pretty consistent 55 days the last 2 cycles...so THURSDAY for us.

Its the beginning of the end.

Any day now they will come...maybe today...my gut tells me it will be tomorrow. I'm checking my e-mail more frequently that's for sure! :)

I wonder [since we are a direct notification state] if we get the results at the same time the state does. Not sure how that works.

I'm also kind of wondering if I'll get the results the same time as everyone else (since I took the SE II).

Good luck to all.

I took the test in LA. You say "Louisiana has been a pretty consistent 55 days the last 2 cycles" - if history repeats itself, I should have it sometime pretty soon. Good luck !

According to last year we should get the results today but I'm now predicting a late arrival. I bet we get them on the 29th.

Other states are getting theirs....so since SC is ussually the 1st state to find out I would think the e-mail will come today or tomorrow! Since we are a direct notification state I don't think checking the SC website would tell us anything quicker than just waiting on the e-mail. agree???

Other states are getting theirs....so since SC is ussually the 1st state to find out I would think the e-mail will come today or tomorrow! Since we are a direct notification state I don't think checking the SC website would tell us anything quicker than just waiting on the e-mail. agree???
Yeah, probably. I hope we are not delayed. What engineergirl said confused me (about North Carolina). I wish she would clarify.

We just got to hang in there.

So joey, did you eat that lunch NSPE provided or did you go somewhere? (just to take our minds off results for a second)

Don't remember...I'm a wreck.
i hear ya'. I blew 700 bucks to take this thing so I have a lot at stake.

the thing for me is: i'm already a PE so the licensee lookup won't help me.....have to rely on NCEES (or the state) to directly notify me.

the thing for me is: i'm already a PE so the licensee lookup won't help me.....have to rely on NCEES (or the state) to directly notify me.

RM-270 - Don't worry if you don't receive your results right away. I've heard that SEII results take a bit longer to grade and report. Good luck!

Licensee lookup won't help anyone. I didn't get added until Thursday and I got notification the previous Saturday.

Once again, no use checking licensee lookup.

Good luck!

good to know.. i've been checking that a couple times a day! should find out anytime now... results seem to be slowly trickling out of other direct notification states. good luck to everyone!

Licensee lookup won't help anyone. I didn't get added until Thursday and I got notification the previous Saturday.

Once again, no use checking licensee lookup.

Good luck!
Should I check my state's licensee lookup?

RM-270 - Don't worry if you don't receive your results right away. I've heard that SEII results take a bit longer to grade and report. Good luck!
Hmm. Did not know that [thanks for the info]. Of course, it's not like they have been grading non-stop since we turned the thing in. :)

Back