SC results are in

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a buddy of mine get his FE results on Saturday in Charleston. Must just not be many from SC this go around reporting anything

^ You passed last time, didn't you?

SC results haven't arrived yet. I'm glad I don't have to sweat the wait any more.

I passed last time, but I had a friend who took the FE get his results on Saturday, so some results are out, I would assume PE would go out before or the same time as FE

^ You passed last time, didn't you?
SC results haven't arrived yet. I'm glad I don't have to sweat the wait any more.

I emailed Cindy about the PE results, she said "South Carolina exam results will be mailed. You should have them by the end of the week."

I just figured FE and PE results would go out at the same time. SC has been the first ones to receive results the last few go arounds primarily due to the proximity of ELSES. It must have looked like they were playing favorites or something and changed the mailing order.

Huh!! how did that happen that SC did not get their results first. To everyone's surprise, Arizona and New Mexico were the first to receive the results

Huh!! how did that happen that SC did not get their results first. To everyone's surprise, Arizona and New Mexico were the first to receive the results
Because trying to guess how NCEES works is futile! Go with the flow...

Don't forget Colorado. If you count the days results were mailed out from ELSES Arizona was first, Colorado second. Then the emails started rolling in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back