Riddle me this batman

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
civengPE:

Thanks, those were the best explanations that I have seen yet, especially the first guy's.

You've convinced me and I have this to say to you, DVINNY, and slapper:

I was wrong and I admit it.

Now, can I get some work done, please?

I just noticed that I wrote "slapper" not "sapper"

my bad, it was not intentional.

Thanks for a fun discussion!

FWIW: sap nice drawing, but it didn't help me a bit. "A" for effort, though.

Glad to have ya! I really enjoyed (for the most part) this debate. Especially since it never degraded into name calling and or insults. This is what being an engineer is all about in my eyes. Professionals rationally debating the merits of his / her argument.

Best Thread Ever!!! IMHO, but I'm a nerd.

This in my opinion has been the best thread on this board yet.

MA_PE, why you gotta end it? I don't think there are any other's left out there?

I still got a PE here in the office that believes it won't move. I'm gonna go stir the pot with him. LOL.

Thanks civengPE, now I chimmed in over there, and I need to refuse to go back to that site. I can't get drawn into there.

Heck, it would take 3 days to click on each individual message to see who is saying what.

I can't waste THAT much time. LOL.

I'm not entering anything on this topic over there.

You guys can feel free to cut and paste my musings if you want to boost the responses. :rolleyes:

civengPE:

don't give away the riddle right away. Make them work for it.

I can't imagine taking 314 pages to reach a final concensus.

I am really hoping it will pick up some steam and completely take over the other forum. I wasn't trying to give the riddle away just yet, I was trying to stir the pot.

Feel free to throw some garbage around over in that thread to get em goin!!!!

:"the other board":

Sap,

Don't give it away over there! I'm trying to stir the pot and see how bad it gets.

Throw some nonlogic into the mix to stir it up, but don't let them know the answer.

Sorry guys, I watched this question go a about 30 pages on the jeep forum, hated to do it to you. I always felt the plane would take off, but had no clue on how it would work.

The thread ended over there when a navy pilot chimed in with a bunch of "physics-garbage" about how it would take off ... so that ended it...

be curious to see how it "takes off" on ppi

Wait till some of the ones over there get involved. Like JoshTheToad, and others.

I can't even remember who all the trouble makers are over there, and I don't care. LOL.

I know that FudgePump is somebody here, it's got to be. Who knows.

Cool. I just wanted to make sure everyone here knew the purpose for my post over there. I really hope it pans out like I think it will.

H20 is a fucktard. (I Love That Word)

;guns;

:"the other board":

Last edited by a moderator:
I 'coined' fucktard a long time ago. LOL. (not really, but pretty much within my circle I did)

It is when someone doesn't deserve the full ennounciation of being called a "fu$*ing retard".

I 'coined' fucktard a long time ago.  LOL.  (not really, but pretty much within my circle I did)
It is when someone doesn't deserve the full ennounciation of being called a "fu$*ing retard".
are you kidding? the first time i heard that I fell off my dinosaur. we were cruel kids in Jersey :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I 'coined' fucktard a long time ago.? LOL.? (not really, but pretty much within my circle I did)
are you kidding? the first time i heard that I fell off my dinosaur. we were cruel kids in Jersey :bad:
We're backwoods here. So I started it up in this area, (circle)

I also started the phrase of "dirty who'er".

It's a not so nice term for a lady of the night.

Pronounced (who er) and sometimes with the Budweiser frogs tone.

It caught on nicely.

Back