Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Results are in!  :D

3Hx7DEc.png

They will never release mine

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I could sift through the earlier results thread, but i'm lazy...

Has anyone ever put together a historical list of days after the test that results are released by state?

I could sift through the earlier results thread, but i'm lazy...Has anyone ever put together a historical list of days after the test that results are released by state?
Leave it to an engineer to want a data analysis done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it's 40ish days in April and 6 weeks /42 for October exams (turkey disruption) . But if you want the exact info you can find it yourself [emoji14]

They will. Just last though.Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Prob. Because they'll want me to hold hope that I passed for the longest amount of time possible, and then crush my dreams of ever progressing past this stage of my life.

They will. Just last though.Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Prob. Because they'll want me to hold hope that I passed for the longest amount of time possible, and then crush my dreams of ever progressing past this stage of my life. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It makes it oh so sweeter for them. The anxiety from the exam takers doesn't cut it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I could sift through the earlier results thread, but i'm lazy...

Has anyone ever put together a historical list of days after the test that results are released by state?

I did this back for the April exam, though I just figured the dates NCEES released the results from 2010-2015. If I remember/calculated correctly, it took 47 days on average, with the longest taking 54 days (2010) and the shortest taking 40 (2013). The most common day the results were released by NCEES was Wednesday. 

The "early date" for this year falls on a Wednesday (12/7) as does the "average date" (12/14). 

I did this back for the April exam, though I just figured the dates NCEES released the results from 2010-2015. If I remember/calculated correctly, it took 47 days on average, with the longest taking 54 days (2010) and the shortest taking 40 (2013). The most common day the results were released by NCEES was Wednesday. 

The "early date" for this year falls on a Wednesday (12/7) as does the "average date" (12/14). 
Great information! If I were a betting man, i'd say that it's going to be in the Dec 8th to  Dec 13th range...I hope that i'm way late/wrong!

Great information! If I were a betting man, i'd say that it's going to be in the Dec 8th to  Dec 13th range...I hope that i'm way late/wrong!
In that case we have about 2 more weeks to go. The finish line is almost here

Latest posts

Back