Registering for FE exam in april

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm registering for FE exam in april from Louisiana. I'm currently enrolled in the school.

Can somebody please give me some suggestions abt preparing for the exam and studying materials. Is it possible to pass the FE if i start to prepare from now. I'm pretty lazy and my gpa is also not tht good.

Any suggestions are welcome

thnx

Buy Fe review manual by Michael R. Lindeburg and study at least once

then revise in d end

i prepared for 2 months

everyday 2 hrs atleast

took general test

Know where the formuales are in the supplementary book (Most important)

I passed
I heard about this too. If I am going to take the General discipline in the PM section, should I even bother with the equations in the second half of the reference book?

I heard a lot of people said the same thing: be familiar with the reference book. Do you mean just the first half of the book, or you mean the whole manual including those discipline specific ones?

Thanks

I heard a lot of people said the same thing: be familiar with the reference book. Do you mean just the first half of the book, or you mean the whole manual including those discipline specific ones?
Thanks
If you have time, I suggest to quickly browse topics and what inside on other section. When I took it, im suprised that there are 1-2 question on others..though it will be easy if you know where to find it.

Thanks. I am just overwhelmed by all these new topics, especially the civil and mechanical parts( I am a chemE). when I was doing some practice problems, even all the information are there in the question, I still have a hard time pairing those info up with the symbols in the equations........I have studied for 6 months already, and still not getting anywhere......

Thanks. I am just overwhelmed by all these new topics, especially the civil and mechanical parts( I am a chemE). when I was doing some practice problems, even all the information are there in the question, I still have a hard time pairing those info up with the symbols in the equations........I have studied for 6 months already, and still not getting anywhere......
It did matter for me when i took it since depth portion has high value and more difficult.

Those 1-2 questions were on my general depth and those were non-quantitative on environmental engg... I did benefit from those since i did remember where to find it.

Just browse topics and others and see what other section offers.. other than that focus on meaty section now.

Back