Reducing your carbon footprint

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boulder County has a firm grasp of the obvious:

Some animals and insects carry diseases that can be transmitted to humans.
Well no fsh!t.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Some animals and insects carry diseases that can be" . <fffffFFFFFFfffffwwwwwpp> . . . . <cough> . . . <cough, cough> . . . <spppt> . . . < sppppt> . . . <exhale> . . . <giggles> . . . "transmitted to humans, you know, duuude".
Fixed it for you.

They're all high out there you know.

"Some animals and insects carry diseases that can be" . <fffffFFFFFFfffffwwwwwpp> . . . . <cough> . . . <cough, cough> . . . <spppt> . . . < sppppt> . . . <exhale> . . . <giggles> . . . "transmitted to humans, you know, duuude".
Fixed it for you.

They're all high out there you know.

So goodbye yellow brick road...

I'm really suprised we don't have composting toilets... (Instead of flushing kind) I think I will bring that up at next staff meeting...

I'm really suprised we don't have composting toilets... (Instead of flushing kind) I think I will bring that up at next staff meeting...

Harness dung beetles so their poo rolling actions create green energy. Or brown energy....green brown energy.......

Back on topic:

"Move on", or "Move forward"

I'm not ready to "Move On"; I'm still quite fixated on the extraordinary level of B.S. you have just fed me. Explain yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no "I" in "team.".

There-is-an-I-in-TEAM.png

Back