Reagan beats Obama

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we will be ready for Reagan in 2012 from what I see.

I'm already...ready. But really....what Republican in his/her right mind would actually take that media beating anymore? you think about it. After watching what they did to Sarah Palin, and how they threw themselves at the Messiah Obama's feet....WHY would anyone subject themselves, and their family to that?

I try to NOT watch NBC after this election!

Reagan's dead, unfortunately, and so too is the brilliant economic platform attributed to him in the coined phrase "Reaganomics" (double unfortunately). Its all about bling bling big govt spending, no matter which party for some reason.

Doesn't matter, some ancient Mayan calendar out there predicts the end of the world in 2012 anyways. . .supposedly around 12/20, not surprisingly :rolleyes:

Ok, here's the plan. I'm going to start partying and racking up enormous credit card debts in June of 2012. Everything will come to an end before anybody asks me to pay for any of it. If the world doesn't end, I'll just sue the Mayans! Anybody wanna join in the fun?

Ok, here's the plan. I'm going to start partying and racking up enormous credit card debts in June of 2012. Everything will come to an end before anybody asks me to pay for any of it. If the world doesn't end, I'll just sue the Mayans! Anybody wanna join in the fun?
Hey, call yourself a CEO of your hedonistic jaunt & I well imagine the govt will give you a golden parachute - Count this CFO in then! :w00t:

^All we need to do is figure out a way to be declared a bank and enough TARP money to party in a G-IV is all ours!

Back