Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a kicker...Covid may have saved my uncle's life. He had a really bad cough and thought he had covid...trouble breathing low O2 levels. They took xrays and found cancer. It was still small and had not spread, he starts treatment later this week but the dr is very optimistic they caught it in time.

Here's a kicker...Covid may have saved my uncle's life. He had a really bad cough and thought he had covid...trouble breathing low O2 levels. They took xrays and found cancer. It was still small and had not spread, he starts treatment later this week but the dr is very optimistic they caught it in time.

Best wishes on the good docs being able to get that in remission for you.

Hope all goes well, cancer sucks.

Back