Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ring doorbell recorded my daughter rocking back and forth while sitting on the porch this morning, knees up to her chest, waiting for the bus.  I was wondering what the hell she was doing, until I watched the replay, and heard her damn near shit her pants - clear as day - on the audio recording.
Any relation to Swalwell?

Playing guitar on the side of enovriarsdf is not great   If my wife was home right now she’s tell me to stop.  No

On the review panel for last week's senior design / capstone projects for ME's.  Most were "meh", but evidently I missed a couple of doozies in a different room where some mixed EE / ME presented.  Highly likely that one group of three people won't be graduating in the Spring. 

Wish I had been so lucky.  My wife wanted the tree up BEFORE we left for Thanksgiving.  I at least pushed it off until we got back that Sunday.

With semi grown kids don't seem to want much, sucks in a way but probably just going to give each some cash.  The wife has to work this Christmas so she is basically like F it I aint doing shit!

I am just going to order myself one of the "Man Crates" and put it under the tree if we ever get one...

I just putting up the tree tonight.  I typically give my kids cash.  They can use it more than anything.  My wife buys them far too many gifts on top of it.  

I might have to put a few members on "ignore" for the next month or so, starting with Master Slacker and leggo.

With semi grown kids don't seem to want much, sucks in a way but probably just going to give each some cash.  The wife has to work this Christmas so she is basically like F it I aint doing shit!

I am just going to order myself one of the "Man Crates" and put it under the tree if we ever get one...
i like getting cash! 

also, you're welcome for the reminder.

Back