Premiere Night

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone else watching "Modern Family" its been great, especially with Al Bundy as Grandpa
Agreed on that one. The dad is hilarious too.

Our DVR is set to record every Fringe, Sunny in Philly, Modern Family and because the fiancee likes it, Eastwick. I tried to start watching Flash Forward, but it just couldn't keep my attention.

lol I havent watched south park in a while but the "queefing" episode last night was hysterical..
"Umm how is a boy farting on a girl different from a girl queefing on a boy"

"mam that has nothing to do with this!"
I forgot that new episodes started last week. I need to check those out.

I taped (old school VHS!) Monk on Friday but haven't watched it yet.

anyone else watching "Modern Family" its been great, especially with Al Bundy as Grandpa
We've been watching that when we have the chance... I esp. liked the part where "grandpa" tried to "thread the needle" with his model airplane.... the wife and I didn't stop laughing for a good 10 minutes.... we saw it coming, but couldn't agree on whether he'd hit him in the face or the groin....

I watched the last couple episodes of FlashForward on hulu, it's starting to get interesting, but some of the ways they're putting the puzzle together are just plain silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they would re-run the first episode, I still feel lost,, maybe I will pick it up when its out on dvd and try and catch up, I was the same with 24, missed the first 2 episodes and could never get into that show...

or I guess I could look around the net for it

Back