PREDICTION THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we need to get Vegas involved with the results release, pick the day each state will release results. I'm guessing CA would be the longest shot.

I predict (and hope as well) that Texas will have the results out by the end of this week.

However, I think this week, I am going to be scouring all sources for any result updates and probably will NOT be able to get much done at work due to this anxiety buildup (and I feel pretty certain of this prediction).

However, I think this week, I am going to be scouring all sources for any result updates and probably will NOT be able to get much done at work due to this anxiety buildup (and I feel pretty certain of this prediction).
I second that!

I've gotten the bad news several times before, so I think I can wait...gives me more time to pray

ktulu

I predict that states under PCS - EES will began to receive their results from monday june 25 to thursday 28!

:dunno:

oh man when I was waiting for my results I got so nervous i almost did this.

pumpkinBarf.JPG

The wait is driving me crazy. I looked back through old forums and saw that for NC (my state) the results were posted on June 20, 2006 and June 13, 2005.
I've never been so excited (Daily) to check my Mailbox!

I hope the results come in soon!!!!

-Ben

The DPOR website says mid July but I think it could be earlier. Sometime next week.
I got that info as well. I guess I was hoping someone has a more defined timeline on it. Thanks anyway Ken.

Yes, I heard that State environmental regulators on Wednesday granted TXU Corp. permission to build two coal-fired power plants in Central Texas
In Florida, the Public Service Commission (PSC) rejected an application for one of them new generation coal-fired plants to be built near the Everglades, in part, because they believed it would contribute to global warming. :brickwall:

There is still a plant siting issue just east of me in Perry, Florida. That one is still up for grabs.

JR

Back