post your You Tubes here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great flick.

"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."

great flick.

"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."
LOL!!!! Love that quote!

"Young man, what's going on here?"

"It's Melon man, he's throwing the greatest party of ALL TIME! The whole world's here!"

And then there's the young Iron Man RDJ. LOL

It also had the "mean kid" from Karate Kid (also a jerk in this movie)...

Sam Kinison also....

"If that dress had pockets you'd look like a pool table"

Gotta love Sam Kinison. R.I.P.

"Is she right? ‘Cause I know that’s the popular version of what went on there. And a lot of people like to believe that. I wish I could, but I was there. I wasn’t here in a class room, hoping I was right, thinking about it. I was up to my knees in rice paddies, with guns that didn’t work! Going in there, looking for Charlie, slugging it out with him; While listening to the goddamn Beatle albums! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Professor Terguson: You remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China?

Professor Terguson: [rips a desk apart] Then take the fucking wall apart

[shouts]

Professor Terguson: brick by brick and nuke them back into the fucking stone age forever? Tell me why! How come? Say it! Say it!

Thornton Melon: [incensed] All right. I'll say it. 'Cause Truman was too much of a *pussy wimp* to let MacArthur go in there

[shouts]

Thornton Melon: and blow out those Commie bastards!

Professor Terguson: Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.

Thornton Melon: [chuckling to his classmates] Good teacher. He really seems to care. About what I have no idea.

The cake is a lie

remember this?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6PxMRUgmbA

It was fake. :(

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDikWvEPpLg

^^ The real problem with this matrix? As many women got older, they get less hot and more crazy!

Reminds me of the old adage: Men marry women hoping they won't ever change. Women marry men expecting they will change.

Back