Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was also an "official" one for suspected theft but I cant remember it...

we also had ones that we would get in trouble for ' say if a known repeat asshole customer was wanting lumber cut or something we would have one that just a few of us knew, which meant, avoid the saw area at all cost..

northing worse than some asshole with 40 sheets of plywood wanting them cut to order at 5/8" increments

Lets create a formula for the level of Crazy for a woman who posts X number selfies a day?

1X (week) = 4/10 Crazy

2X (week) = 6/10 Crazy

1X (day) = Full On Crazy

?

Lets create a formula for the level of Crazy for a woman who posts X number selfies a day?

1X (week) = 4/10 Crazy

2X (week) = 6/10 Crazy

1X (day) = Full On Crazy

?

I think this needs some qualifiers. For instance, if they are all in her car, that counts for more points. Also, if all I can see if hair and face REALLY close up, more points. It counts for less if it's taken from face height or below.

scientists-have-announced-a-new-unit-to-accurately-measure-narcissism-the-selfie-per-hour.jpg

1X (week) = 4/10 Crazy

2X (week) = 6/10 Crazy

1X (day) = Full On Crazy

?

I think this needs some qualifiers. For instance, if they are all in her car, that counts for more points. Also, if all I can see if hair and face REALLY close up, more points. It counts for less if it's taken from face height or below.
what if she is on a bicycle?

1X (week) = 4/10 Crazy

2X (week) = 6/10 Crazy

1X (day) = Full On Crazy

?

what if she is on a bicycle?

Then we just call her CSB.

Friggin stop posting selfies that look nothing like you!!!! Seriously know a woman who posts model looking pics of herself, but she isn't close to being a model. That crap is photoshopped!

I also don't care what you are doing every hour of every day! If you want people to pay attention to your posts, less is best. I tend to hone in on those friends and family who only post every once in a while....because I know those posts are important/mean something.

1X (week) = 4/10 Crazy

2X (week) = 6/10 Crazy

1X (day) = Full On Crazy

?

Yeah, background can be significant for selfies

1X (week) = 4/10 Crazy

2X (week) = 6/10 Crazy

1X (day) = Full On Crazy

?
Yeah, background can be significant for selfies
20/10 for photoshopping-mental institution lockup required to contain the crazy

Idiot award if the toilet is in the background.

<must go delete all drunken selfies from vacation>

my restricted facebook post of the week (it would have been mean)

"you ever heard of a tooth brush?"

I know I'm overly ocd about my oral health and taking care of my teeth, but still, if there is brown/green gunk on your teeth, you probably don't want to share the photo of yourself.

I understand that a f*cking destination wedding is your idea of "seeing the world", but when FIVE of you idiots want to consecutively post the front cover of your passport, I am more inclined to rebook your flights on Air Malaysia and see to it that it's never stamped a second time.

I hate when friends of mine get divorced. I really hate it when they have to go public with their new boyfriend or girlfriend, I really really hate it when one of their new boyfriends has a neck tattoo....

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when my SIL posts stuff like "I hate my life"....."why me"....."so sad, things are not going like I had thought". She does this so much. Yet I know that her life with my brother is very good and all peachy. And that she's just doing this for attention. She is quite spoiled, and my brother keeps her that way.

As someone who's really been through some shit in my life, this is so aggravating and pisses me off.

I wish I could post back " stop that fucking drama" without causing more tension in my family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you're a Republican/Democrat. I got that with your first half dozen posts. No need to repeat yourself a hundred times.....per day.

Back