Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the one picture of your girlfriend where she looked cute, and consequently, wasting my time clicking through her other photos only to discover she's actually a troll.

There is a couple that I'm friends with both of them on facebook, and often they will have conversations with each other that actually start getting... ummm... sexual. It's like crickets in that thread. So uncomfortable and freaky, but both of them post really cool and interesting and funny things most of the time that I don't want to block them... so I must endure the, ahem, bedroom talk.

I'm fairly certain that God has better things to do than watch and see if I tag 10 people in the next 5 minutes.
I'll bet you didn't "Like" that post to help get that kid get a million "Likes" for a free heart transplant either. What a d!ck... ;)
Do I know you in real life? lolI also refuse to share a post to let bullies know it's not nice.

Why yes, I do need more inspirational quotes and other related images on my feed AND instagram. Please continue posting seven more within the next 10 minutes as I'm sure they'll benefit me.

Why yes, I do need more inspirational quotes and other related images on my feed AND instagram. Please continue posting seven more within the next 10 minutes as I'm sure they'll benefit me.
Aren't you supposed to be out saving your soul or something?

Yes, I am but apparently that's not working. I think the worst inspirational quotes that I see are the "if he's not treating you well, then you need to love yourself and let that n**** go" :suicide:

Aren't you supposed to be out saving your soul or something?

Yes, I am but apparently that's not working. I think the worst inspirational quotes that I see are the "if he's not treating you well, then you need to love yourself and let that n**** go" :suicide:

I'm probably bad about over posting the motivational/inspirational quotes... but I HATE the ones like that... or the "I will over come the hurt, I will over come the pain, I am BLESSED and I will succeed."

If I see one more "Share this picture so some teacher can show her kids how far things on the internet spread" picture, I'm going to start stalking the bitches.

I have some granola, hippy, free-range, single parent, minor acquaintance from high school friend on FB. She posts shit all the time about how she gets dirty looks or actual confrontations form people in public because her kid is screaming or pitching a fit. Every single time it is followed by some BS about how "sometimes kids have bad days, too." While I agree that kids are going to have a bad day every once in a while, the frequency with which she posts these kinds of things leads me to believe that her kid is a little shit and she is a terrible parent.

I have some granola, hippy, free-range, single parent, minor acquaintance from high school friend on FB. She posts shit all the time about how she gets dirty looks or actual confrontations form people in public because her kid is screaming or pitching a fit. Every single time it is followed by some BS about how "sometimes kids have bad days, too." While I agree that kids are going to have a bad day every once in a while, the frequency with which she posts these kinds of things leads me to believe that her kid is a little shit and she is a terrible parent.
Or maybe her kid has a serious issue and she's doing everything she can. I've known people like that.

Or maybe her kid has a serious issue and she's doing everything she can. I've known people like that.
I have a special needs kid like that.

Or some other teacher shit like they are the only ones that work free OT
This in particular drives me crazy. I have a couple cousins who are teachers and a friend from HS. Almost every day I see whiny posts about them having to grade papers at home, or how they should get a snow day because of the 3 inches. Teachers need to just STFU and realize that almost every profession has people consistently working OT with the difference being we don't get half the year off.

Back