Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly because I get the shit kicked out of me for snoring and usually end up on the couch because of it. But since #3 was born still hasn't slept through the night yet, and wakes up at 0400 to feed. From then on the baby is in our bed.

Your entire volleyball team is smokin' hot, except for the one gigantic chick.

Mostly because I get the shit kicked out of me for snoring and usually end up on the couch because of it. But since #3 was born still hasn't slept through the night yet, and wakes up at 0400 to feed. From then on the baby is in our bed.
Have you considering trying a mouth guard? My husband both snores and grinds his teeth. I got him one of those guards from the drugstore that's just a boil and mold and it also makes him not snore.

Most hospitals I've been to have a code word for ugly babies. That way they can say it's ugly without the parents getting offended. It's really funny when you overhear them saying it.

It varies by hospital. The last one I remember was "Lee" (obviously short for ugly) because they could deflect it off to some medical term with a similar sound if caught.

We had a system like that at the home depot I worked at, but it was usually when a "woman" was on a certain isle needing help (or meaning - hey go look at this lady) We used to use "John Melons your needed in Hardware/plumbing/etc" get it melons...mgmg didn't seem to care as long as no one figured it out...

We had a system like that at the home depot I worked at, but it was usually when a "woman" was on a certain isle needing help (or meaning - hey go look at this lady) We used to use "John Melons your needed in Hardware/plumbing/etc" get it melons...mgmg didn't seem to care as long as no one figured it out...
So then all of sudden 15 male employees show up on the isle, take a look and then walk away :popcorn:

So then all of sudden 15 male employees show up on the isle, take a look and then walk away :popcorn:
My wife used to work at Home Depot and they had a similar system. The guys were actually smart enough to space themselves out enough so they they all didn't show up at the same time.

Back