Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed, but I won't be a PE until I've been working for 3 years after I finish my master's degree this May. It's a relief to have all my testing behind me. It's a nice little thing to put on my resume too when I start looking for my first full time job next month.  :)

Ok, so question for the other passers:

When you click the "Next Steps" link on the NCEES results page, does it take you anywhere? Mine just takes me to the OK state board homepage.

When you click the "Next Steps" link on the NCEES results page, does it take you anywhere? Mine just takes me to the OK state board homepage.
Same here for me in NY.  My state board page just says it'll probably take another 3-5 weeks for them to review my file to make sure I fit the requirements to be licensed.  Assuming it all goes fine, they'll issue my license number at that point.  Another 3-5 weeks, eh?  It's a great problem to have, LOL!   :D

Yep, state board site

Passed! - Civil Construction third time was the charm! in TN

Back