Post April 2011 Diagnostic Report scores here (xx/80) if you failed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took Civil-WR/Envir in TexasScore of 69

50/80

30 Morning

20 Afternoon

First time I took it, I got a 35/80. Still disappointed about it slowly recovering. Purchased Goswami Reference Book, Will Buy NCEES Practice exam and sit in on some class from Testmasters (I took class for April Exam and have all the review notes).

Really hate doing this.

50/80

30 Morning

20 Afternoon

First time I took it, I got a 35/80. Still disappointed about it slowly recovering. Purchased Goswami Reference Book, Will Buy NCEES Practice exam and sit in on some class from Testmasters (I took class for April Exam and have all the review notes).

Really hate doing this.

I will be in testmasters this time as well. The first and only time I took it I made a 39/80 and then I decided to go back to school. How long has it taken you to recover? I think that you are doing well. How many times have you taken it?

50/80

30 Morning

20 Afternoon

Really hate doing this.

I will be in testmasters this time as well. The first and only time I took it I made a 39 and then I decided to go back to school. How long has it taken you to recover? I think that you are doing well. How many times have you taken it?

Also, I guess Im not really understanding the scoring. For the Texas PE it just said score 48. If I do 48/80 then I get 39. So, I guess Im not exactly sure what my score is relative to this board. Can anyone help with this?

My target is 56/80 ( my desire 80/80 !!), should 56 is good enough for pass in PE Electrical Power? I graduated in 1994 and I studied only last 2 months with full-time job.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
i get scared from reading posts about fellow engineers walking out of the exam very confident and failing....my first try i got 49/80 and i knew i did not pass, so the fail letter was not a surprise at all. On my second try, i was very confident, because i studied hard and i only guessed one question in the afternoon because i did not have the reference book. i'm wondering if feeling very confident is not a good thing at all....

i get scared from reading posts about fellow engineers walking out of the exam very confident and failing....my first try i got 49/80 and i knew i did not pass, so the fail letter was not a surprise at all. On my second try, i was very confident, because i studied hard and i only guessed one question in the afternoon because i did not have the reference book. i'm wondering if feeling very confident is not a good thing at all....
I think it just depends on the person. Last time I took it, I felt fairly confident. Then as time went on, I had spurts of each side of the coin, so to speak. However, when I got my fail letter, I was so disappointed. I was hoping I had pulled it out. I was banking too much on doing well in the afternoon. Anyways, after this last test, I felt more confident than before, and only missed passing by a few questions (based on this forum).

The bad parts is we won't know exactly how we did for another 4 weeks! Yuck!

Back