post a photo, any photo youve taken, doesnt have to be a good one..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if this will post or if it looks as great as I saw it

c89f14f4572b223b095b5a69284fa0d2.jpg

... My view this morning on Ile de la Tortue, Haiti.

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

So I snapped this picture over the weekend that was the same backdrop for one of the greatest (Christmas) movies ever made...

6ac71cd76d9fab8acc01c475a1619dc0.jpg

???!!!!!!?????!

I had been to this particular wal-mart at least a half dozen times but I didn't make the discovery until I parked in the back of the lot I was like whoa!

My teenage kids were not very interested in my "discovery" ;) .

This is the wall mart at the Breckinridge /Frisco exit...

how do you hide that until xmas
Mom's garage under a bunch of blankets/towels.  I was sweating because they were a Black Friday purchase at Dick's so they were over there for a month and we were still going over there quite a bit.

Got one for myself as well.  Had to hide that one at mom's house too because it'd look a little strange if I suddenly had a kayak sitting in our garage for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
The boys asked for the usual Xbox/iTunes/DS game stuff this year for Christmas.  Instead they got....  Now just waiting for warmer weather./monthly_2017_01/IMG_1673.thumb.JPG.c8f03d8f07a2735853386d117c7ac224.JPG
I don't think the one in the middle is going to float.

He's just chicken.  I'm about ready to tell the 10yo to go out and ride it so it at least gets some use and the battery doesn't crap out.

I am not normally one of those overly cautious people but just to let you know several years ago we bought our son a similar model and it was really cool, but one day he was going down a hill and the throttle got stuck and he crashed straight into a (thankfully old) 6 foot tall privacy fence, lots of scratches, but the thing kept running and the wheel did a # on his leg.. I took it back to the store the next day and after several F- bombs I got my money back..

Back