Political Leaning of Engineers & Other Professions?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
battlesh*ts?

bathroom-stalls.jpg

You know whose Battleshots I'd like to sink? Australians. Always throwing another shrimp down on the barbie and riding their kangaroos around all day.

I like 1/4 lb wieners. Occasionally with mayo on them.

no, no, no... they must have the extra meat and special sauce on them... the mayo can be added afterwards...

Wait, what was the original question? What do I like about my job? Haven't had one of them in a while.... maybe cause I don't want to be a secretary, analyst, or some old fat lady...

geeze... like dividing by zero.

I may have to swing through Texas and pick up a W sticker just for fun!!

The Prius is actually fairly comfortable once you get in it.. It's just hard for a 6'2" dude to get in and out of it...

I drive a bicycle so does that make me liberal? But I'm a married white woman who goes to church, so I think that makes me republican. I'm a liberal republican. Did I mention I like trees?

I drive a bicycle so does that make me liberal? But I'm a married white woman who goes to church, so I think that makes me republican. I'm a liberal republican. Did I mention I like trees?

Are you mocking me? no one can be more of a liberal republican but me.... i'm a married white woman.... a Catholic attending a baptist church....

wait... I own a chainsaw, a gas drinking 4x4 and am a military spouse.... yeah.... i'm balanced... despite my love of maples and hate of sweet gums

I am a married white woman and I go to church, but not every Sunday. I haven't ridden a bike in years, but I think it's like sex ... once you've done it, you never forget how.

I think riding bicycles is like having sex... you don't have to good at it to try it for the first time. And you get "good enough" at it real quick!

I haven't ridden a bike in years, but I think it's like sex ... once you've done it, you never forget how.

When I was younger, I used to ride my bike frequently and in any place and position my bike and I could manage. Now with kids and work, I'm lucky if I get a ride in once a month.

Back