PMP 2021 Exam Prep

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I submitted the 3 courses I took for the DBIA training and they were approved! That's 24 PDUs down! :)
Oooh FYI, if you wanted to get PDUs for an *actually* interesting webinar, there's one that's a presentation by Adam Steltzner from 2015 about the Mars rover and his crazy sky crane. Good for 1.25 PDUs and can be accessed from CCRS (kind of buried in there). Super interesting!

Tagging @ChebyshevII PE PMP in case they like space stuff.

Last edited:
I only put PMP in my e-mail signature, just because it's internationally recognized, and PE is not. But we don't have to go down the e-mail signature rabbit-hole.
I worked hard for that PE signature, so I absolutely put it in my email sig! and at least in everything that I do, it's pretty well recognized!

Oooh FYI, if you wanted to get PDUs for an *actually* interesting webinar, there's one that's a presentation by Adam Steltzner from 2015 about the Mars rover and his crazy sky crane. Good for 1.25 PDUs and can be accessed from CCRS (kind of buried in there). Super interesting!

Tagging @ChebyshevII PE PMP in case they like space stuff.
Darn, I wish I found this before I finished all of my PDUs. Oh well, there's always 3 years from now.
I worked hard for that PE signature, so I absolutely put it in my email sig! and at least in everything that I do, it's pretty well recognized!
Aaaand we're in the rabbit hole.

Good point, though. I think I just have this irrational fear of being called out for not being clear about where my license is in. Maybe I'll change my signature some point in the near future.

Back