Pimp My Ride

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why anyone would futz with a Gen I anymore when the LSx is so much more bang for the buck.
Then again, those crate sbcs are pretty attractively priced.

Once you get up there in terms of power, the cost, block strength, and head design starts to favor the SBC/BBC combos again, especially when you have options like the 15/18°, splayed valve, SB2.2 and SBX heads.

My donk is already so fly there's no more shizzle to add to the bizizzle, foshizzle.

Here's a pic of me rolling with my possie (that's me in the driver's side backseat next to my friend Tim. He's a PE also.)

McDonk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to tell Flyer he'd have much more success with the ladies if he'd trick up his ride, but so far he hasn't liked my preliminary designs:

My donk is already so fly there's no more shizzle to add to the bizizzle, foshizzle.
Here's a pic of me rolling with my possie (that's me in the driver's side backseat next to my friend Tim. He's a PE also.)

McDonk.jpg
:lmao: :thankyou:

Can someone explain this type of custimization? I see several cars like this rolling around downtown Fayetteville.....

why is one rim red and the other is yellow?

McDonk.jpg
:lmao: :thankyou:

Can someone explain this type of custimization? I see several cars like this rolling around downtown Fayetteville.....
maybe ronald mcdonald was a role model when they were little.

One of the main reasons I stuck with the LT1 was because it was "plug and play". I didn't want to mess with an LSX swap and have to goof around with the fuel system, the speedo cluster and its gauges, wiring harness splicing, engine mounts / cradle, new headers, etc.
That's almost a non-issue any more. There are so many people making good motor / trans mounts, headers, harness merges, etc... However, hands down, the LT1 has the best sounding exhaust regardless of system installed.

I've been trying to tell Flyer he'd have much more success with the ladies if he'd trick up his ride, but so far he hasn't liked my preliminary designs:
:lmao:

I applaud your photoshop skillz. :bowdown:

A friend of mine has a Bonanza that's primarily orange and yellow. He calls it the clown paint job. He doesn't like the scheme much but the paint is in good shape and he's too cheap to paint it just to change the colors.

Well here she is. The "NUPE ROVER".

Exterior Mods.

22" Redbourne Dukes in Chrome

Color Coded Body Moulding

Supercharged Grill and Side Vents

Color Coded Pillars

Front windows match factory tint in rear windows.

Borla Exaust system w/ hat from JazeJeff.

Color Coded door handles

Chrome mirror caps

Matching K A PSI Tag up front and frame in back.

Im waiting to see what the Full Size Rover will look like in 2012 before I decide to get another one.

NUPEROVER1.jpg

NUPEROVER2.jpg

NUPEROVER5.jpg

NUPEROVER6.jpg

Here's my baby:

before (stock photo):

0905phr_02_z%202010_chevy_camaro_other_news%20yellow_camaro.jpg

After:

IMG_2381.jpg

2010 Camaro SS/RS.

6spd Manual trans

6.2l LS3 V8

Powdercoated rims black

custom painted stripes

20% tint

full chrome delete (replaced all badging with black versions)

custom painted bowties

cold-air intake

12" sub in the trunk

currently saving up for an exhaust

A couple more pics:

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ If your car is ever in a wreck and is considered "totaled", I call first dibs on buying your complete drivetrain.

I'm just waiting for some rich-ass mofo to rear end the sh*t out of your car in a parking lot with you not in it.

j/k :p

I'm just waiting for some rich-ass mofo to rear end the sh*t out of your car in a parking lot with you not in it.

j/k :p
I'm close enough to where he lives that if you make it worth my while, I could be that mofo. However, I'm not "rich-ass".

Back