• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Structural 16 hour sample questions and solutions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave389

Reaction score
I'm selling my NCEES sample questions and solutions for the new 16 hr PE Structural exam. I'd like $40 dollars plus shipping. If you buy it from NCEES, it's $50 dollars plus shipping. This copy is unused, like new.

If interested, email me at [email protected]

Paypal accepted.

I'm selling my NCEES sample questions and solutions for the new 16 hr PE Structural exam. I'd like $40 dollars plus shipping. If you buy it from NCEES, it's $50 dollars plus shipping. This copy is unused, like new.

Paypal accepted.

I should mention there are 40 questions and solutions for both the vertical and lateral morning sessions (total of 80 questions) as well as 4 building and 3 bridge essay problems and solutions for both afternoon sessions (total of 14 essay problems).

Paypal accepted.
Code's will be updated every 3 years on the average. So you can't sell it for $40.

I have sold many PE - civil materials for 1/4 of the price. Good luck.

Paypal accepted.
Code's will be updated every 3 years on the average. So you can't sell it for $40.

I have sold many PE - civil materials for 1/4 of the price. Good luck.
So, I've got a 2011 book on here and you're pointing out that they update them every three years and I should ask a fraction of my price?!?! Wake up, it's 2011 and there's plenty of administrations of the exam before they update the codes.

Back