• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling California Civil PE Exam Study Materials - Seismic and Survey

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabe

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I recently finished up the California-specific Civil PE exams (seismic and survey) and I'm now selling a few study materials which I found extremely useful on the tests (in fact, I relied almost exclusively on the reference manuals below).

The books I'm selling are:

1. Seismic Design Review Workbook, Steven Hiner (based on 2018 IBC and ASCE 7-16) - asking $75 ($143 new) - includes tabs, notes, and highlights
  2. Civil Surveying Review Workbook, Reza Mahallati (2022) - asking $75 ($149 new) - includes tabs, notes, and highlights
  3. Civil PE Practice Exam (Seismic Principles) - asking $20 - unmarked (like new)
If you're interested, please let me know. I'm located in San Francisco, CA, so you can pick them up if you're local. If not local, we can figure out a way for me to ship them to you.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • unnamed.jpeg
    unnamed.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Hi everyone -

I recently finished up the California-specific Civil PE exams (seismic and survey) and I'm now selling a few study materials which I found extremely useful on the tests (in fact, I relied almost exclusively on the reference manuals below).

The books I'm selling are:

1. Seismic Design Review Workbook, Steven Hiner (based on 2018 IBC and ASCE 7-16) - asking $75 ($143 new) - includes tabs, notes, and highlights
  2. Civil Surveying Review Workbook, Reza Mahallati (2022) - asking $75 ($149 new) - includes tabs, notes, and highlights
  3. Civil PE Practice Exam (Seismic Principles) - asking $20 - unmarked (like new)
If you're interested, please let me know. I'm located in San Francisco, CA, so you can pick them up if you're local. If not local, we can figure out a way for me to ship them to you.
Hi, Do you still have Hiner's book available? I am in Southern California and also can buy practice exam as well

Back