PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ LOL! No kidding. And if that doesn't work, they blame some sort of "computer error". That's why I don't take anything PCS says to be accurate.

exactly. last december I was given both. large words and a computer error. an hour later I found out that I had failed

Passed Florida Power on same day my baby was born! Two blessings in one day! Boom!

before last wednesday's historic early release, I had predicted that results would start coming out today, and assume that PCS states would begin hearing by Friday. Maybe I was close all along. time will tell.

well, only time will tell. Good thing there is the "Shoot the Breeze" forum to pass the time. I'm not really interested in working

before last wednesday's historic early release, I had predicted that results would start coming out today, and assume that PCS states would begin hearing by Friday. Maybe I was close all along. time will tell.

This Oct 2013 release schedule is actually matching up pretty well with the April 2013 exam. If that stays true, PCS results should start trickling out today and tomorrow (hopefully)

NJMike I'm in MA.

Knight1, funny you say that, cus the lady at PCS said they were working diligently to have some problem of some sort fixed. I forgot what word she used maybe " eradicated" but it threw me off...
I'm in MA and I passed the Civil PE last April. PCS told me that they switched to a new system halfway through printing the wall certificates. I know people in MA that got their certificates in June and I'm still waiting for mine.

So they have been having some sort of problem for about 6 months now. I hope they fix it soon as I took the vertical SE exam in Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back