PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like NCEES is in SC, and its 5:00 there. I guess I can stop pushing refresh, MO probably not coming out today.

Looks like the Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects meets tomorrow. I presume they will go over the results and allow NCEES to release results and send out letters.

Looks like NCEES is in SC, and its 5:00 there. I guess I can stop pushing refresh, MO probably not coming out today.
I'm waiting in MO as well. Where do you think we'll see it first; email,ncees page, or the "licensee search"?

I'm waiting in MO as well. Where do you think we'll see it first; email,ncees page, or the "licensee search"?
I'm guessing the NCEES page, just because it would have to be there before they send an e-mail, and the MO website isn't that great. But I don't really know.

awesome! so now the PCS states can race their electronic notification against the USPS in Alabama.

TN results available on ncees, after email went out telling us to check at 10am CST.

Passed ME Mechanical Systems & Materials first try. Also, got sent home from work early because of the ice storm. And my husband passed, ME HVAC. Oh Happy Day!!!!

Just spoke with a friend of mine who is associated with NCEES (can't say which dept), and they indicated an unanticipated delay due to some type of computer system failure (hasn't been officially released yet). No word yet on the extent of the damage or length of the delay. I'll report back if I hear anything more on this.

Who sat on the scantron machine this time around?

NJMike I'm in MA.

Knight1, funny you say that, cus the lady at PCS said they were working diligently to have some problem of some sort fixed. I forgot what word she used maybe " eradicated" but it threw me off...

NJMike I'm in MA.

Knight1, funny you say that, cus the lady at PCS said they were working diligently to have some problem of some sort fixed. I forgot what word she used maybe " eradicated" but it threw me off...
I was told they had to reconcile the scores after they validated them. I think they just throw large words out there at people calling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back