PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know the guy whom the NCBELS responded to there, LOL

NCEES site is working for me. Not that I'm waiting for results. I can still see my old "pass".

California, Passed! Waiting for the California Specific Exam results now... Friday is too long to wait now that I know I passed the 8 hour!

California, Passed! Waiting for the California Specific Exam results now... Friday is too long to wait now that I know I passed the 8 hour!

Concur! I passed Civil - Construction. I don't think the news will be as good for the two CA exams...

Passed Mechanical - Thermal/Fluids Systems in Texas, baby! Second time was the charm! Thank you, Jesus!

do you think we can get the result from state license lookup sooner than NCEES?

Passed the PE in Texas, Mechanical - Mechanical Systems. I checked on the Texas board website, but I haven't received anything from the board or NCEES yet.

Same here. No email notification from either NCEES or the Texas Board of Professional Engineers (TBPE); however, my passing result and grade for the Mechanical - Thermal/Fluids Systems exam were posted on the TBPE website. I had to look at it more than once to convince myself I had actually passed!

When will the next round of States begin releasing?

i am going to guess - 10am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back