PE Notes Wiki

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IlPadrino

Reaction score
The PE Notes wiki is getting lonely... there are over 50 registered "writers" but I can count on one hand the number of contributing authors. I've got enough donations for another six months or so - that's plenty of time to make significant improvements on the wiki.

The Water Resources and Environmental pages are about half-way done. The Exam Strategies Page is done but I'd be surprised if no one had some small or major improvement to make (especially all of you that just passed the exam!)

I think anyone preparing for the October exam will find the site useful - even if only for the references. And for those that already found it useful, please pay forward by helping those that will take the exam in October or next April.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get more collaborative authoring? I promise, it is incredibly simple to edit pages, so that's not a good excuse. It can be done in just a few minutes, so that's not a good excuse.

Still lonely... though there are now over 300 registered users and traffic seems to have spiked approaching the exam.

Once you've finished the exam, if you found anything on PE Notes useful, please pay forward by COLLABORATING. No effort is too small.

Back