PE-NC RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
engineergirl: When you say that many have to be put in by hand, are you saying that there will be more names posted on the website of people in NC that passed??

we have many we have to put in by hand. not sure we are also doing out of state Comities today.
Hey engineergirl - you don't have any friends in the TN office do you? : ) - They are taking forever and not letting any of us know what is going on.

we have many we have to put in by hand. not sure we are also doing out of state Comities today.
Thanks for the info! I am pretty sure mine has to be entered by hand because there was a mixup with my exam that day. Please let us know when all the entering has been completed so I know when to give up and cry in my beer. :drunk:

I'm holding out a small glimmer of hope too

Yeah, I am with Sparky79 and nashbmatt, if you could let us know when everyone has been put in that has passed from NC, I would really appreciate it. Congrats to everybody that passed!

Congrats to all, pretty cool how you had insider updates too
Yeah, it has been nice that is for sure. I just hope no one else at NCBELS finds out. We are grateful for engineergirl. Don't know why NCBELS does not just put status updates (expected arrival of scores, etc) on their site and save themselves from all the phone calls and e-mails.

Thanks for the info! I am pretty sure mine has to be entered by hand because there was a mixup with my exam that day. Please let us know when all the entering has been completed so I know when to give up and cry in my beer. :drunk:

Everything is in the computer. the letters will be sent out monday

yeah thats pretty cool. So engineergirl did you posting here cut down on the phone calls and emails at all (doubtful though I imagine).. but I wonder if more people from other states would do that, might keep them from getting hounded so much if they can put the word out...

My friend called NCBEL, they said the results will be updated on the website today evening or tomorrow morning...and the letters will be mailed on friday or monday
If my name appears on the website when I search for engineers does that mean that I passed?

If my name appears on the website when I search for engineers does that mean that I passed?
I know I am not engineergirl, but yes...It does mean you passed because they have already assigned you a registration number!! What they probably mean by updating the website, is that they will put everybody's address in and add any out of state P.E. people. Congrats on passing!! I wish my name was listed on that site!

Back