PE License renewal question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior PE

Reaction score
Hi,

I am about to renew my PE license for the first time from state of Michigan. I have earned more than required PDH for license renewal through webinars and trainings. I have maintained a log and attendance certificate of each earned PDH. My question is, does it matter to state board how those PDHs are earned? Is there anything else i need to take care before submitting my renewal application?

Thanks

Hi,

I am about to renew my PE license for the first time from state of Michigan. I have earned more than required PDH for license renewal through webinars and trainings. I have maintained a log and attendance certificate of each earned PDH. My question is, does it matter to state board how those PDHs are earned? Is there anything else i need to take care before submitting my renewal application?

Thanks
It is a good idea to review the rules and regulations regarding PDH requirements in the Michigan Administrative Rules and Act, which can be found on the Michigan Board of Professional Engineers website.

https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/appointments/oma/all/1/board-of-professional-engineers

Back