PE Certificate Frame w/Pencil

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have a certificate, a pencil, and a stamp. Trying to convince myself to do this. My only "concern" is that I have no where to hang it. I don't have an office at work (just a cube) or a home office.

I now have a certificate, a pencil, and a stamp. Trying to convince myself to do this. My only "concern" is that I have no where to hang it. I don't have an office at work (just a cube) or a home office.
I have a cubicle as well and it's hanging on the wall... don't let that stop you 😉

Same here. I just propped it in a corner of the cube up against the two cube walls. Looks good to me.

Same here. I just propped it in a corner of the cube up against the two cube walls. Looks good to me.
We worked HARD for this, why not display it proudly....mine has been hanging on my cubicle wall for 1.5 years and I don't get tired of looking at it 

We worked HARD for this, why not display it proudly....mine has been hanging on my cubicle wall for 1.5 years and I don't get tired of looking at it 
My cubicle walls were like 18" high. LOL. I had no choice but to prop against the walls. I've since moved into an office and will have it hung up properly. :)  

My cubicle walls were like 18" high. LOL. I had no choice but to prop against the walls. I've since moved into an office and will have it hung up properly. :)  
If you've moved into an office sounds like you're moving up in the world, hopefully thanks to your PE status...

You all have inspired me to get a custom frame. I'm wondering if I should frame both my PE and FE pencils
Frame whatever is important to you. Shoot, when I finally passed I was half tempted to frame the $10 parking pass stub from the exam site! :LOL:

Back