PCS States

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part is that I'm sure these states are paying more for the exam for the PCS "Services".

Mine has shown "scores received" since before I took the test. The box isn't checked though...so it means we've got nothing.

mine has said that all along, but it isn't checked and hasn't been checked.

Mine is unchecked as well, I guess I just hadn't noticed that the status changed from "Eligibility Sent to NCEES"

I wonder why PCS wants to get name of releasing late results instead of releasing the results sooner. and saving us.

Because they are satisfied with the amount of business they are bringing in, and see no need to show the remaining states that they offer any value. At all. That's my best guess.

Finally passed after 3 tries. I'm glad i don't have to take this thing again and that I don't have to wait for PCS...i took it DC ....YAY!!!!

I wonder why PCS wants to get name of releasing late results instead of releasing the results sooner. and saving us.

My understanding is that they're are being paid to validate and approve the results. They are more focused on doing it correctly, and aren't worried about making us wait an extra 5-10 days, and I guess I can't blame them.

My understanding is that they're are being paid to validate and approve the results. They are more focused on doing it correctly, and aren't worried about making us wait an extra 5-10 days, and I guess I can't blame them.
Hog wash. 14 other jurisdictions just informed thousands of candidates of their results in the last 4 hours and I doubt any of them had to be validated and approved any more than the 39 days that NCEES already poured into it.

How the heck would PCS validate the results? Sounds ridiculous. I think we should all start calling them like folks did for NCEES! You first... ;-)

For anyone in PA or MD - the last two exams (April 2013, October 2013) released on Day 15 and Day 14, respectively. I think its a little too early to neurotically refresh the page waiting for a result. Back to productivity for a couple of weeks - will check back in June...

I sent PCS asking then when they would be releasing the results. I couldn't just sit here hitting F5 all day again. Who wants to bet they say 8-10 weeks?!!!

For anyone in PA or MD - the last two exams (April 2013, October 2013) released on Day 15 and Day 14, respectively. I think its a little too early to neurotically refresh the page waiting for a result. Back to productivity for a couple of weeks - will check back in June...

Does MD notify by letter or do we get the email from Ncees? I am not really sure. I contacted MD board yesterday and this is what they said "The Board is in the process of reconciling our information once complete you will receive your passing letters" When I tried to clarify if we are informed via letter by MD or email by Ncees I didn't hear back.

Does MD notify by letter or do we get the email from Ncees? I am not really sure. I contacted MD board yesterday and this is what they said "The Board is in the process of reconciling our information once complete you will receive your passing letters" When I tried to clarify if we are informed via letter by MD or email by Ncees I didn't hear back.
You'll receive an email... i can't remember if it came from NCEES or PCS... but last april exam i definitely got an email that told me to check my NCEES account for results. I failed and just re-took so anxiously awaiting that same email, but hoping for better result.

Does anyone have a list of states that are covered by PCS? Tried to find it but couldn't. Just trying to get a sense of where the bottleneck will be.

Back