PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Results from CT just posted on PCS in the past half hour...

AND i PASSED CIVIL-STRUCTURAL, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

I was so unsure if I passed. I felt really confident about the morning, opened the afternoon, first problem was easy, turned to the next page and I was like WTF!

Such a relief!!!

Congrats to all that passed and good luck to those that didn't, don't give up! I was ready to start studying again if I didn't pass.

So April results point to WI and MA next...

Bigger question is if we see them today or not

It's nuts that VA is one of the last states. I think I saw that map on the other thread...we're down to less than 6 or so states? Painful!

April 2013, saw WI, MA, PR, and VA all in the same day..

Let's hope we see atleast CT, WI, MA, and VA today!

So CT and VA released within 1 hour of eachother... trend for the rest of the day?

So CT and VA released within 1 hour of eachother... trend for the rest of the day?
I really hope so - or that could be it for today, they only managed to get NJ out yesterday. Once we get to the weekend I'll be fine, but I'm so anxious that my productivity is going to be wrecked for the rest of the day.

I am in the same boat as you man! Knowing that they could come any second is the worst

I really hope so - or that could be it for today, they only managed to get NJ out yesterday. Once we get to the weekend I'll be fine, but I'm so anxious that my productivity is going to be wrecked for the rest of the day.

Back