PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^they don't grade them btw.

what i find hard to believe that tons of people calling them thinking they will speed up the process or find out some fancinating tidbit of information. The results will come when they send them. not a minute sooner. There are many more appealing things to be spending your time on.

what i find hard to believe that tons of people calling them thinking they will speed up the process or find out some fancinating tidbit of information. The results will come when they send them. not a minute sooner. There are many more appealing things to be spending your time on.
like spamming

Then what exactly do they do? They just take the results and pass them along? Whoever made the Office Space reference was spot on then.

Then what exactly do they do? They just take the results and pass them along? Whoever made the Office Space reference was spot on then.
its a middle man sort of service. IL uses a different company but they do the same thing. they do all the leg work with applications and results so the states don't have to deal with it. They probably proctor the exam too.

Aw man, where's that post at? I must have skipped over it. That would be completely spot on. Anything from the TPS reports cover email to the 8 bosses to the meeting with the Bobs. That movie is a timeless classic.

I just had my annual review & had to tell my bosses; "STILL WAITING......."

"

[SIZE=medium]NCEES owns the exam so they have a first hand on all the scores. PCS is a 3rd party contacted by some Board, therefore when NCEES has released their scores to candidates, PCS is just receiving scores and that's when we start to load scores in to each candidates file. This is called our reconciliation process. If NCEES would give PCS the scores before releasing them to candidates then we would be able to release them at the same time as NCEES. Unfortunately that is not the case and PCS is always a week or two behind. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It has always worked this way, and again PCS makes you aware of this before the exam so there are no questions left unanswered. "[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]direct reply from PCS asking why their states take longer[/SIZE]

well, if that is correct, then anytime after today is fair game to assume the PCS states will trickle out..... except PA..... and WI. We will talk again in January.

Its all good. I have a feeling that tomorrow we will see some PCS results being released

43776343.jpg

Back