PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like we have dolphins delivering letters from the continental U.S. instead of email...

OK for Maryland: I spoke to the same nice lady again. Some issues with loading the results. She asks me for my SSN to see if she can find them in the system, but she says No.

Every time she asks for SSN, my heart starts pumping thinking in 2 seconds she will read the verdict..but no luck.

She told me (can't guarantee that this is how it will play out) that I may even receive them BY MAIL faster than the online thing!!!!

I asked her if I should call back tomm, and she says..how does Monday sound? She repeats, you may get it in the mail....

OH God!

Looks like PA released results based upon the PA Thread.

MD is the worst.

I was trying to apply on the DLLR for past several days and it said "record not found" . . . so . . .

https://www.dllr.state.md.us/cgi-bin/ElectronicLicensing/PE/PEoriginal1.cgi

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

Use your EIT registration # if you took it in Maryland- you can look this up on the same site

If it lets you apply, you passed

I think!!!
Very interesting. I went there, and was able to pay for my original PE License Certificate. I'm pretty sure they would not let you do it if you failed. Hopefully it is not a glitch
@drauch86 do you already have a license or are you waiting to hear from MD?

Just checked I have not gotten anything from PA yet.
I haven't gotten any email (and it's not posted on NCEES or PCS yet), but on the license verification website I have 2 entries: EIT and PE with a PE license number active as of today. Someone else said they were updating in alphabetical order and were around letter D.

Just checked I have not gotten anything from PA yet.
I haven't gotten any email (and it's not posted on NCEES or PCS yet), but on the license verification website I have 2 entries: EIT and PE with a PE license number active as of today. Someone else said they were updating in alphabetical order and were around letter D.
Congratulations!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

Use your EIT registration # if you took it in Maryland- you can look this up on the same site

I think!!!
Very interesting. I went there, and was able to pay for my original PE License Certificate. I'm pretty sure they would not let you do it if you failed. Hopefully it is not a glitch
I just tried it and it took me to a page where I can update my information for "Professional Engineer - Original License". I am not sure what this means. Could it be that they have this for everyone just waiting even if you pass or fail?

For Maryland...email from DLLR

FE going out today. PE either today or tomorrow.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Pam Edwards

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

I think!!!
I just tried it and it took me to a page where I can update my information for "Professional Engineer - Original License". I am not sure what this means. Could it be that they have this for everyone just waiting even if you pass or fail?
I am waiting on my license, and just took the exam in April. I called them after I was able to buy my "Original PE License Certificate" to be sure it wasn't a fluke and they said that I passed. She said that they wouldn't allow me to pay the $68 for a license if I did not pass. So in my case, I was able to find out before NCEES posted the results.

Back