passpe.com should be your homepage

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haisam Soliman

Reaction score
Professional Engineering Services and Education PESE website passpe.com has a complete structure between courses and books where it truly helps with passing the PE exam. I 100% recommend their Transportation Module book. The way this book was structured and how it got permission to insert information straight out of the references for the transportation exam really made it easy to study from and use during the exam. The courses are set up to teach you the concepts in depth. They offer more course hours/dollar amount than any other company out there. My focus was Transportation PM and this is why I recommend the Transportation book they have but I also recommend all the Breadth book they have as well as the courses. It has all the information you need to have the AM section in the bag. I honestly with sincerity recommend passpe.com.

For California specific I love their Survey book and course. I also recommend the seismic. The amount of problems and solutions provided in both these courses are amazing. We were also provided with electronic practice exams to give a true feel of the exam environment.  

Please contact @Road Guy for information pertaining to advertising on Engineer Boards. You may also read some of the requirements here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back