PASSING MEMBERS LIST APRIL 08

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Congratulations to everyone!

Passed!! TX - Structural I (1st try).
Any other structural guys here?? :multiplespotting:

I took Struc1 in DC and am still waiting for my results. Did you get your score or any other info with your letter?

Please put my name, I passPE, mechanical, Texas, machine design
Congratulations, johnsmith!

The rules to get your name posted on the scrolling banner are that you have to have 25 posts on the board. They can be anywhere - any thread - but it has to get to 25. You're only at 7 now, so find your interest and get involved in a discussion. You'll be at 25 before you know it.

I passed!

North Carolina PE

Mechanical Engineering, Thermal and Fluids Systems, 1st attempt (studied a LOT).

Thank you for all your help!

I PASSED!!! :multiplespotting: on day +58 reported ELESS; Mechanical; Machine Design. Thought it was easy?

But Still wasted most of the last 2 hours getting what should have been easy ones wrong! Thought I might have blown it. It is amazing how they can make something so easy so difficult. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Sorry, I'll get that fixed. I did miss it.
No worries. Yeah, I'm a bit excited. I sat for this exam not being as prepared as I wanted. I have two kids under 3 and my wife just went back to school in an accelerated 1yr bachelor's program (started in January), so I had very little time to study. I went in with the expectations that I would at least learn what I needed to study better for the October exam as well as learn what the entire experience would be like. The fact that I passed in my "trial attempt" still has me a bit overwhelmed.

No worries. Yeah, I'm a bit excited. I sat for this exam not being as prepared as I wanted. I have two kids under 3 and my wife just went back to school in an accelerated 1yr bachelor's program (started in January), so I had very little time to study. I went in with the expectations that I would at least learn what I needed to study better for the October exam as well as learn what the entire experience would be like. The fact that I passed in my "trial attempt" still has me a bit overwhelmed.
Now double sorry, as soon as I said I'd fix it, I got called out to an "emergency" on a job site.

I'll do it right now. Promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back