PASSING MEMBERS LIST APRIL 08

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my result, and PASSED!

Good luck to those still waiting.....and gongrats to those who made it!

I PASSED BABY :)

I WANT MORE MONEY! NOW!

HAHA! this IS a great feeling

In this economy. I am not sure. I feel lucky to have a job and not to take the exam again.

i have pseudo-spammed the boards with useless(ful) advice and i'm glad to have 25 posts! pls put me on the banner so i can watch my name scroll while flipping back to my adobe window to stare at my letter (yes, i'm still in shock one day later). k thx

i have pseudo-spammed the boards with useless(ful) advice and i'm glad to have 25 posts! pls put me on the banner so i can watch my name scroll while flipping back to my adobe window to stare at my letter (yes, i'm still in shock one day later). k thx
I am in the same state of shock too. Partied last night byt this morning had to come back to work. Duh!!!!!!

Luckily for me, I got my passing letter on a Saturday. That alleviated any work/party conflicts.

Congrats to all the passers! And good luck next go round to those that didn't.

I passed. My company email blocked my letter yesterday, but I had elses send it to my personal account.

Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling? I'm sooooo glad NM is one of the first states this year to release results! Hang in there for those who haven't received their results yet!

I'll go ahead and add my name to the list! I passed PE civil engineering with the Water / Environmental depth module!!! Woo Hoo!!

I passed...civil morning, water/env. afternoon...found out on Saturday....still hung over on Tuesday!

I apologize for being slow on the banner today, but I'm swamped at work.

Keep posting in here if you pass, I'll keep checking this thread and updating the banner.

Thanks. AND CONGRATS TO ALL !!!

DV

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for being slow on the banner today, but I'm swamped at work.
Keep posting in here if you pass, I'll keep checking this thread and updating the banner.

Thanks. AND CONGRATS TO ALL !!!

DV
Can you put my name up there in lights?

I got my pass letter and now all I want to do is run around the office doing a victory lap and receiving high-fives.

Texas just posted their results on the internet.

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who passed the Mechanical Exam (Mechine Design)?? and how did you feel about it after you took the test. I thought it was pretty difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back