PASSING MEMBERS LIST APRIL 08

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to everybody who has passed this year!

hope to post again in this topic in a few weeks when i get my results from CA!

until then....

Congartulations everyone who passed, and there is always next time for those who didnt make it...and good luck for the wait in California, you guys will certainly complete the PE/FE Results for April 2008. :party-smiley-048: :unitedstates: :multiplespotting: :p10940623:

Finally got the letter today. I Passed the April 08 EE Exam in Columbia, MO. Didn't think I had a chance in the world to pass it on my first try.

I can't wait for the weekend to celebrate!!!

I passed Electrical Engineering PE, ECC Depth, 1st try!

Congratulations to everyone who has passed the exam this year!

Did they already take the banner down? That's pretty crappy that California waits so long to release results that you don't even get to see your name on the EB banner.

Congrats to the patient people in California! The banner ... it's got to hang around long enough to get your name posted. Huh???!!

I PASSED the Civil PE for California!! Sucks about the banner but right now I'm too ecstatic about having passed that I don't care! WOO HOO!!!!!

Got my letter yesterday in Kansas City that I passed the CA PE on first try! It had been 8 years since I had tested for my first license, so I was definitely sweating it. Now onto the SE.......

Congrats to all how passed!

I know there isn't a scrolling board, but I thought I'd post here anyways! I passed the 8 hour exam 2 1/2 years ago in NV. Now I passed the seismic and survey in CA!

Congrats to everybody else who heard good news!

SORRY ALL!!

I am going to put up a California banner only, but have been busy and not on here much all week. I'll get it soon, CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!

SORRY ALL!!
I am going to put up a California banner only, but have been busy and not on here much all week. I'll get it soon, CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!
DVinny, this board was really valuable for me in preparing for the exam, as well as surviving the interminable wait for results. You must be busy and I don't think anybody expects you to spend a bunch of time creating a banner for the CA PEs. Thanks for the thought anyway though!

Congrats to all of my fellow new CA PEs!!!!!!

Finally got the letter today. I Passed the April 08 EE Exam in Columbia, MO. Didn't think I had a chance in the world to pass it on my first try.
I can't wait for the weekend to celebrate!!!

I passed the Mechanical Engineering PE, HVAC Depth, 3rd try!

I passed Electrical Engineering PE, ECC Depth, 1st try!Congratulations to everyone who has passed the exam this year!

I PASSED the Civil PE for California!! Sucks about the banner but right now I'm too ecstatic about having passed that I don't care! WOO HOO!!!!!

Got my letter yesterday in Kansas City that I passed the CA PE on first try! It had been 8 years since I had tested for my first license, so I was definitely sweating it. Now onto the SE.......
Congrats to all how passed!

I know there isn't a scrolling board, but I thought I'd post here anyways! I passed the 8 hour exam 2 1/2 years ago in NV. Now I passed the seismic and survey in CA!
Congrats to everybody else who heard good news!

I passed the chemical!

DVinny, this board was really valuable for me in preparing for the exam, as well as surviving the interminable wait for results. You must be busy and I don't think anybody expects you to spend a bunch of time creating a banner for the CA PEs. Thanks for the thought anyway though!
Congrats to all of my fellow new CA PEs!!!!!!
Bull$h!t, They deserve it the most for waiting.

Let me know if I missed anyone.

California PE Civil

Study time: 2 days (reading PE Reference book by Lindeburg) + working on structural and seismic all day long for living.

Last edited by a moderator:
I PASSED PE in California. This is my 1st attempt. My results got little delayed and finally they released and sent me the PE licence certificate.

Congrats to all who passed. It doesn't matter how many times you attempted. It doesn't matter what state or what discipline. It doesn't matter if you barely passed or got 100% correct. If you passed, you deserve congratulations. :)

Back