PASSING MEMBERS LIST APRIL 08

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CivilPEHopeful said:
You would think that this web site would just have a box you could check that would be for a poster that was intending to post 25 times, but didn't want to use up a bunch of the server's capacity, just a thought.
That is not the intention. And spamming this thread is clearly not the intention for this thread. This thread is an easier way for me to know who passed, so that I can see what names to throw on the banner.

The Shoot the Breeze is for this kind of activity.

We have a 25 post criteria for a reason. We would have 200 people join, make 1 post saying "I passed" then there names would drown out the names of the EB.com members who participated in the board while trying to prepare for the exam. It may not be the best way to do it, but its something.

Be a part of the board, stick around, help those getting ready for October.

I've been MIA the last two days, but I'll update the banner real soon.

I passed the 1st time (Mechanical with HVACR depth) -- very annoying test to have to take when you work alot.

I thought the lighting at the testing site in Tallahasse, FL was poor.

PASSED NY Civil/Structural!!!!

Congratulations everyone! I'm absolutely elated.....

:multiplespotting:

I passed the Civil PE in NJ!!! WR/ENV depth, 1st try!! B)

Letter was dated 6/20, arrived today 6/23.

PASSED!!! WOOHOO!!! From Buffalo, NY (Southtowns actually)

Civil/Struct PE

:bananalama: :pASSED2: :bananalama:

Passed (although I don't quite have my 25 posts yet...) Civil-Structural, Apr 08, VA

Thanks EB for this great forum. It was a great lead on resources for studying and a great way to kill time while waiting on Virginia to finally publish results. Thanks to everyone for your help and input.

Clemente

Passed Electrical PE, 2nd try. New York.

congrats to all those that passed, to those who didn't, don't give up...

I almost did, but kept striving.

Passed Civil/Geotechnical. What next? :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :pASSED2: :thankyou: :violin:

I passed!!!

Test taken in: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Morning: Civil

Afternoon: Transportation

:mail-296: :pASSED2: :beerchug:

Passed! Computer Engineering :pASSED2:

Virginia but from Puerto Rico.

First try! :plusone:

Studied from January to April on my own. Every day from 06:00pm-10:00pm, weekends more.

:th_rockon:

Passed! Computer Engineering :pASSED2: Virginia but from Puerto Rico.

First try! :plusone:

Studied from January to April on my own. Every day from 06:00pm-10:00pm, weekends more.

:th_rockon:

I kindly request my name to be included in the passing members list. I am so happy that I passed the Civil/WR exam, first try (Maryland).

I passed...civil morning, water/env. afternoon...found out on Saturday....still hung over on Tuesday!
I took it in Upstate NY. Civil/ Water Resources. Got the results in a mere ten weeks and three days. No grades unless you fail, just a single notice with the glorious letter "P".

Back