Passed PE Civil-Transportation with EET

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfugitt

Reaction score
I passed the NCEES 8-hour PE Civil-Transportation exam first attempt (Feb 2023). I took both the EET Breadth & Transportation Depth On-Demand courses over a 6 month period. Watch every video at (1.5 speed) and did all the practice quizzes. The EET courses were very helpful for my preparation. The courses helped me get familiar with the NCEES reference manual and the many transportation related reference manuals which I believe was a key reason to passing. Overall, I am very happy with the EET prep courses.
I also purchased the "Civil PE CBT Practice Exam and Guide" by Testin Services from Amazon (Kindle). The practice exam problems were very similar to the real exam and I like the step-by-step solution key.
Last, the NCEES practice exam is also a great resource to prepare.

Congratulations. I am working on a traffic engineering exam. which is not the same as PE Transportation but there are similarities. Could you please help me check if any of these books are the same in the PE? Do you have any practice questions for any of them?
Trip generation Parking generation HCM HDM MUTCD Signal

Back