Pass or Fail

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachMatt

Reaction score
Whats the first thing you'll do after you find out?

Pass: Do the Pee Wee Herman big shoe dance to "Tequila!" across the conference room table.

Fail: Drink tequila till I forget I have to start studying again

Pass: I plan on screaming "IN YOUR FACE!" At every EIT in the office.

Fail: Drinking Bourbon until I can't walk, talk, or see straight.

Pass: Go out for a few beers and dinner with some friends to celebrate... Maybe drink a bit too much at the next poker game the following week.

Fail: Go out for a few beers and dinner with some friends to figure out where I went wrong and what I can do differently next time and to try to feel not so bad... Maybe drink a bit too much for the next few weeks...

get hammered either way. I have to pass 5 liquor stores on the way home so it won't be a problem
Yeah, I'll pass a few as well. The problem is that I'll be getting my results in the mail so I'll already be home by the time I find out... and the first drink will get cracked immediately, perhaps before the envelope is even open in preparation.

pass: strip all my clothes off, run outside, and do laps around the house naked while screaming like a banshee. then calmly put my clothes back on and get hammered to celebrate.

fail: scream "WHAT THE F*CK, THERE'S NO WAY I FAILED THIS STUPID HORSE SH*T TEST," crumple up the letter, kick the dog, then get hammered and bitch about how i have to start studying again.

good call, my dogs getting assaulted either way
My dog is 185 lbs with a head like a bowling ball assaulting him would only cause:

1 Him to wake up. He sleeps a lot, I like slothfulness in an pet, make my life easier.

2 He would think I am playing and proceed to hurt me. (This happens monthly)

3 Get angry and proceed to hurt me .....badly. Hasn't happened to me yet, but he gave a German Shepard the business when he wandered into the wrong yard.

Pass = Take a bow onstage and blow my mom a kiss... What do you mean I have to go sit down without my certificate...I don't graduate what the hell are you talking about?

Pass: go out and get hammered!
Fail: go out and get hammered!
Nice... this was the best answer until:

pass: strip all my clothes off, run outside, and do laps around the house naked while screaming like a banshee. then calmly put my clothes back on and get hammered to celebrate.
fail: scream "WHAT THE F*CK, THERE'S NO WAY I FAILED THIS STUPID HORSE SH*T TEST," crumple up the letter, kick the dog, then get hammered and bitch about how i have to start studying again.
winner!!!

good call, my dogs getting assaulted either way
^uhhh....

pass = sexual assault

fail = physical assault

??

Pass: shake uncontrollably, call my fiance

Fail: shake uncontrollably, call my fiance

Back