PA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if anyone called today to remind them that we are still waiting.
LOL ....

Excuse me, just reminding you that you have a job to do.
Don't. Tempt. Me. I had an imaginary rage conversation with myself to them on my ride home last night. I really let them have it in my mind.
Do It!!! Just think, you could ruin somebody's weekend in the exchange for how they have been treating us.

You have 1 hour. That should be enough time to get through their menu options.

So I called.

They blamed PCS for still trying to get them results. I called them out on that being a lie, then they claimed to not know what was taking so long. They kind of blamed technical problems but said they would be out soon.

When asked "30 minutes soon?" They did not give me a definitive answer.

So maybe?

FYI, in spring 2013 I received my Results Notification email at 5:08pm on Thursday June 6th. I suppose there's still hope that the email gets sent out after 5pm

FYI, in spring 2013 I received my Results Notification email at 5:08pm on Thursday June 6th. I suppose there's still hope that the email gets sent out after 5pm
funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

So I called.

They blamed PCS for still trying to get them results. I called them out on that being a lie, then they claimed to not know what was taking so long. They kind of blamed technical problems but said they would be out soon.

When asked "30 minutes soon?" They did not give me a definitive answer.

So maybe?
Wowwww, unbelievable!

I got my stamp yesterday. My application for PA reciprocity is already in the mailbox.

Anyone want to bet on who gets a PA license first?

I feel so bad for you guys.

I remember the FE exam, we got results weeks after everyone else.

I just want to know the results so I can either move on with my life or move to another state.

Results will be released immediately following the next Triple Crown winner.
Actually, next time Haley's comment is visible from Earth while the Triple Crown winner is being crowned. Also the horse has to be black with a little bit of white on its hind quarters.

I need a project number to bill all of this unproductive time to. Does anyone have an active PA Dept. of State project that I can tack a few hours too?

Latest posts

Back