PA PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Man

Reaction score
Does anyone have any inside information or any ideas on whether or not we will get an email with our results or get results any faster due to the online registration process? I'm assuming not since PA still uses the antiquated PCS testing services. Is there a reason that we cannot switch to a direct notify state?

Does anyone have any inside information or any ideas on whether or not we will get an email with our results or get results any faster due to the online registration process? I'm assuming not since PA still uses the antiquated PCS testing services. Is there a reason that we cannot switch to a direct notify state?
I do not know for sure but I'd have to guess not. If I'm correct, expect your results the last week of December! I got my letter in the mail last year on 12/24 :) Good luck!

Going by the spring results, it took almost 10 weeks to the day to get the results back which would put these results at January 7th, 2011 (give or take 2 days). Since the exam this fall was so late in October, I doubt that our results will be back before the start of 2011 (that is unless NCEES will directly notify us, PCS will email our results or the like). In that case we could have our results back by December 24th at the earliest. (I doubt that this is the case)

Back