PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EITs are listed on the state's license verification page - no word on if the letters have been received yet. I know of two who passed.... good luck to your coworkers.
Yeah one of the guys is on there but the other just graduated and is not so I think I made him a little nervous when I told him his name should be on the license verification page and he wasn't. Not sure if it's because they don't have his transcript yet.

i'm in philly. working. wondering. did anyone in the city get notified today?

I can't believe I have to take the damn thing again. ugh. this sucks.

failed environmental for the second time - stupid air pollution control and waste management :(

Don't worry, craftylady; you won't be alone on October. I'll be there, too.
I think I'm gonna take a break in october. I have to travel farther for that exam and it was more stressful for me. I'm going to take a break from studying for the rest of the summer and bone up on the subjects starting in mid fall for the april exam.

sorry you didn't pass either bridgewoman - good luck to you!

Congrats to all those who have passed! I had a false alarm today - wife saw an envelope with PE Exam Information on the front of it and she thought it was my results so she called me to let me know it had arrived. I left work 2 hours early to see the results, only to get home and realize the envelope had come from OH, not Nashville. Opened it - advertisement for a review course! UGH!!! Maybe tomorrow...

I think I'm gonna take a break in october. I have to travel farther for that exam and it was more stressful for me. I'm going to take a break from studying for the rest of the summer and bone up on the subjects starting in mid fall for the april exam. sorry you didn't pass either bridgewoman - good luck to you!
thanks, craftylady; good luck to you, too! I may also take a break until April '10.

Whew-I passed first shot civil transportations! Congratulations to all that passed and hang in there those that have to retake.

Anyone know if we have to wait for the PA board to send us our numbers before we can put PE after our names?

THIN ENVELOPE came yesterday post dated June 30th . . . .

I FREAKIN PASSED!!

Construction Management!

I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY get this monkey off my back!!

ps - PA has to "process your certificate within 90 days, PROVIDED you have met all requirements for certification"

i am guessing you should wait to use "PE" untill the certificate arrives. . . . .

sigh . . . YET ANOTHER WAIT!!

Can anyone that took Civil / Construction write down how the results came to them breakdown by subject..? Do they give you an overall score?

they break down the sections and give you a percentage passed.

you have to figure out how many questions were on it to figure how many you got right . . . . example :

Earthwork : they ask you 4 questions, so you get a reported 75%, meaning you got 3 out of the 4 right.

Back