P.Eng. in Canada

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeeel

Reaction score
I am in USA and I will be taking the National Professional National Examination in Canada.

Does any body have good study materials for sale? Where can I find samples of this exam?

Thanks

Adeel:

I need your help with information on the NPPE. Study material, advices, sample exam... etc.

Thank you,

No, the exam differs from Province to another. However, I took the exam in Albertan too.

The exam is 2 hr closed book exam. I had hard time to find any good example for this exam. The closest thing to NPPE exam is the ethics problems in the FE/EIT exam. Most of the questions are common sense. I recommend you to read the two books provided by the board and the brochures for the Copy Right, patent, ....etc. If you have any ethics books for the FE or any questions from the FE Exam solve them because they are the best practice.

I bought study materials from someone in Canada took the exam for $50. It is a good summary for the two main books, if you are interested I can sell it for you.

Also try to be very quick in the exam. The exam is 100 questions in 2 hours and in my exam the last 10 questions were easy compared to other questions.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Good Luck

Canadian P. Eng is nothing compared to PE here in the States. It's more gear towards regulations, law and ethics...

Back