P.Eng. in Canada

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeeel

Reaction score
I am in USA and I will be taking the National Professional National Examination in Canada.

Does any body have good study materials for sale? Where can I find samples of this exam?

Thanks

Adeeel,

I don't think you had to post this thread in every sub-forum. One would be enough.

I had no idea what you were asking about so I quickly searched. I think you mean the National Professional Practice Exam.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=National+Professional+National+Examination+in+Canada&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC

This PDF lists the exam syllabus, reference material and even has some sample problems.

http://www.apegga.org/Applicants/pdf/Examinations/ScopeandSyllabus.pdf

Good luck.

Thanks Ptatohed, I know this link.

I was looking for someone took the exam and has some sueful study material or feedback for the exam.

Thanks for your search again.

Hey Adeeel - I personally haven't taken the exam, but I have many friends who have. As far as I know, there aren't any study material/reference books out there besides the texts that are listed with the exam information. Don't over think it or make it too hard for your self. Its an exam about laws and ethics only so it just involves reading and comprehending.

I think the textbook is available thru amazon, but you can also try ebay.

Good luck!

Hey Adeeel - I personally haven't taken the exam, but I have many friends who have. As far as I know, there aren't any study material/reference books out there besides the texts that are listed with the exam information. Don't over think it or make it too hard for your self. Its an exam about laws and ethics only so it just involves reading and comprehending.

I think the textbook is available thru amazon, but you can also try ebay.

Good luck!
Thanks lady_j for your reply.

I bought the study materials from APEGA website. Are these the same study materials that you are talking about available in Amazon?

Is there any book has samples for this exam? All what I have is the 8 questions provided in APEGA website. I feel this is not enough.

Yep - the books available from the APEGA website are the books I'm refering to that are available on Amazon.

There aren't any sample exams that I'm aware of. I think that re-studying the FE ethics problems will help you out tho - and if you took a Civil Engineering Law class (Tort Law) that'll help too.

Good luck! When are you taking the test?

Yep - the books available from the APEGA website are the books I'm refering to that are available on Amazon.

There aren't any sample exams that I'm aware of. I think that re-studying the FE ethics problems will help you out tho - and if you took a Civil Engineering Law class (Tort Law) that'll help too.

Good luck! When are you taking the test?
Thanks again for your reply and your feedback. I will take the exam in October.

Should I memorize the stuff in these books? There are a lot of by laws, acts, rules and dates in these books, it is not easy to memorize everything. Is there are recommendation for what I should memorize? Are there any certain topics I have to stress on them?

Back