Osama dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you need an afternoon laugh...go to maps.google.com. Type in the coordinates 34.16938, 73.242494. You will find Osama Bin Laden's Hideout Compound. Read the reviews.

HFS! LMAO:

"What! No Bible in the bedside drawer? I just found this cookbook called the Korean, it really wasnt helpful as we needed to use it in the bathroom due to the lack of toilet paper, someone had a tomato sauce fight in there. The hotel is quite pleasant really but 5 times a day all the servants stop and hit their heads on the floor. I guess the owner must be a real pain in the head. "

"Abbotibad??? How about Abbotiawesome!!! Sweet little place if you like goats crapping all over the place.. The man of the house liked to have his chin scratched. Pasta was a bit soggy but they put on some dinner theater with lots of special effects and had some fellow Americans come in to add to the realism (they must have been kids in an exchange program like Disney does), I think they were re-enacting the battle of Waco ... I could swear a young fellah was playing General Janet Reno.. The realism was great.. Bravo.. In the morning, everything was a mess but fun was had by all..

"****MANAGEMENT RESPONSE****: I would like to thank all of you that have come out to voice your concerns over your recent stay at Bin Ladens's B&B, Abbottabad. We first want to assure you that we are working diligently to correct the issues you may have experienced during your stay. I would like to take a moment to address some of the specific complaints that we have received since this morning. We DO have internet and cable. It is by courier only. Our property is clean and well maintained and it should be noted that while the goats are welcome in the lobby and dining areas, they almost never are allowed into the guest rooms. The bed bug problem was remedied months ago in the traditional way, by urinating on the walls and beds. As for the late night disruption caused by the helicopter, we truly apologize. We were told by the Pakistani Intelligence Agency that we would be receiving Michael Jackson via helicopter at an undisclosed hour to avoid the onslaught of paparazzi. We intend to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law ... "

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need an afternoon laugh...go to maps.google.com. Type in the coordinates 34.16938, 73.242494. You will find Osama Bin Laden's Hideout Compound. Read the reviews.
says loc not supported. odd.

says loc not supported. odd.
Look for the green arrow to the south, zoom in, and click on it.

"Lousy room service; ordered fresh Maine lobster but instead I got seals from Afghanistan. Fail. "

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this one

This delightful and modestly fortified B& B on the outskirts of Abbottabad features a convenient helicopter landing area - easy access for the on-the-go tourist. High walls for squash/racquetball practice and reduced shrapnel damage. Get away from the hustle & bustle - no cable or internet! Lots of room for your personal couriers, multiple spouses, and trusted hench-persons. Room service staff can get you in and out with minimal collateral damage. Firearms, ammunition, and sample sized pyrotechnical chemicals available in the courtesy bar . Dress is casual, body armor recommended. Ritual trash burning ceremony performed by staff on Tuesdays and Saturdays - not to be missed!

You can also just type in "Osama Bin Laden's Hideout Compound" then click on reviews in the left pane.

Spotted this the other day:

obl.jpg

The Empire's press release for the killing of Obi-wan Kenobi:
http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05...-is-killed.html
I get people not liking Obama and comparing him to Vader - but don't get the comparison of Osama to Obi-Wan Kenobi.
It's much funnier if you don't make the direct correlation between reality (Osama bin Laden) and fiction (Star Wars). Could it be taken as a commentary on which side is good or evil? Sure. Who you think is right or wrong really depends on which side of the argument you are on. I have no interest in trying to debate that, I just thought this was an amusing piece of writing which was linked to the Osama killing (and thus pertinent to this thread) and something super-nerdy (Star Wars) which in all likelihood would appeal to engineers.

Back