Osama dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm okay with it. So what, IMO? Done, finished, did it, let's not talk about him anymore, is what I'm thinking their mindset is - let it blow over. Kind of like when they wacked Tommy in Goodfellas.

Just like a copy of BHO birth cert will not stop the Birthers, so an image of UBL will not stop the disbelievers. Why even bother addressing it since nothing will satisfy the conspiracy theorists.

Of course this whole event could be shenanigans to get the real UBL out in the open... hmmm....

Cannot say I am glad the "infeliz"(is kind of an insult in Spanish) is dead but not sad neither. At least he had more chances that the ones he killed on 9/11.

At this time can only think about all the lives lost because this pig. How many have died, besides the victims of the 9/11 attacks? Was this monster worthy of the lives of our troops. No. He did not worth the life of a single one of them. In my opinion the price we paid is too high.

If the dead of BL means that we just avoid the death of thousands of innocent people and troops. I am ok with it. If another life is lost because of this...not so sure.

In the mean time....Heck Oh Yeah!!!! USA :unitedstates:

Would still like to see undisputed photographic evidence, no matter how distasteful. The credibility of the U.S. in that region has been poor (WMD in Iraq, yellow cake uranium from Niger, etc.) and now no independent confirmation of Binladin's death. I'll believe them when they start telling the truth again someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
My working theory is that Osama is alive, and we just moved him into a condo with Elvis and JFK. A reality TV show filmed in that condo is forthcoming.

Interesting theory. What did the US get in turn for putting him in the witless protection program?

I liked her better when she was still Tila Nguyen :(

Would still like to see undisputed photographic evidence, no matter how distasteful. The credibility of the U.S. in that region has been poor (WMD in Iraq, yellow cake uranium from Niger, etc.) and now no independent confirmation of Binladin's death. I'll believe them when they start telling the truth again someday.
WMD - did you really need to see them to understand that Iran was trying to gain strength tor repel any actions of the West in the Middle East? They had ample time to relocate/mask any "evidence" before the West got in to confirm it. Doesn't mean they never had any and Hussein and his goverrnment needed a good slap down.

Do you need "independent" confirmation of BL's death? Let someone prove he's still alive.

That's what make America great. One can believe whatever one wants to and if someone doen't like it here there's always the option of bnailing to the north to Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I am just out of touch with world news, but I though OBL was way older than 54...I thought he was some 70 something gross, aged decrepid old man.

"That's what make America great. One can believe whatever one wants to and if someone doen't like it here there's always the option of bnailing to the north to Canada."

Exactly what I expected. So there is no absolute truth, only the relative truth each individual chooses to believe based on their faith in "authorities" like the ones in Washington. Sounds more like a cult to me.

what I meant to write:

"That's what makes America great. One can believe whatever one wants to and if someone doesn't like it here there's always the option of bailing to the north to Canada."

Now if I could just find an American keyboard so I can stop posting in whatever language this thing writes in, I'll be all set.

signed - A proud member of the American cult.

WMD - did you really need to see them to understand that Iran was trying to gain strength tor repel any actions of the West in the Middle East? They had ample time to relocate/mask any "evidence" before the West got in to confirm it. Doesn't mean they never had any and Hussein and his goverrnment needed a good slap down.

Do you need "independent" confirmation of BL's death? Let someone prove he's still alive.

That's what make America great. One can believe whatever one wants to and if someone doen't like it here there's always the option of bnailing to the north to Canada.
Actually the CIA told the Bush Admin that the yellow cake in Niger and the reports of WMD in Iraq were most likely false. Tenet in particular was doubtful of the authenticity.

But many in the Bush administration at the time either believed it or wanted to use it (WMD threat) to invade Iraq.

You had plenty of intelligence sources from around the world that were pretty shocked that the US was making these claims about Iraq because they had not seen or discovered any evidence of it.

Back